Thursday, May 31, 2012

Exhibit!

First I have to say I made the black bean/yam enchiladas with more cream cheese and they may be my new favorite food. With that out of the way...
This year, there is one tay berry fruit (exhibit 1) which was picked and eaten over the weekend. It was large enough to share, so out of character, I only had half and passed the rest to the farm boy. Yum. Also consumed, see also exhibit 2, the "large vegetables" posed next to the universal size measure, the can of diet coke. These "detroit red" beets are larger than I've ever seen, while also being soft and yummy. Must get more. And the white carrots are also large and particularly yummy, they'll make another appearance come fall for sure. The final exhibit displays the burgundy sunflower nearing its end.

No comments:

Post a Comment