Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More free plants!

Ok, the first pic is a young lemon tree I bought a few months ago, but had to share the first bloom!!
The others are all free plants I rescued from the sidewalk of a yard that didn't want it anymore... The giant agave was almost broken even though I carefully removed it from my car, as I couldn't hold it upright and dig a hole in the ground at the same time. Thankfully a neighbor from the across the street appeared and helped me tremendously. The little ones are waiting a few months for the front yard makeover. Finally the creeping rose bush that came from my first free plant adventure is doing a great job making it's way through the fence and will someday hide the neighbor's trash cans. The blossoms are so full they look like carnations.

No comments:

Post a Comment