Thursday, July 28, 2011

Really tall, dark and handsome

He leaps mountains in a single stride. Well kinda. I've been working on getting a video of him jumping up trying to catch the ball, because he's quite clumsy but he really does have serious vert, but none of the videos are publishable yet. Instead you'll have to suffer with still shots of our billy goat. For a dog I've never seen climb on the couch (which is blocked by books and magazines when we go to work, so I think I could tell if he were on it), he sure wants to climb on top of things. Outside he goes on the brick bench, which is too small for him, and now he's started standing and laying on the little tiny side table that is about half his size. This is the same giant dog who lays down and fills up the entire floor space in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment