Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Beet burgers

Was kinda shocked I hadn't posted this before... These are super yummy and I am so happy I made them again! Taken from this recipe with almost no changes (which is uncommon for me), maybe less feta and used only 1/2 a red onion. I mixed everything up Sunday and then fried these Monday night. Will fry more up tomorrow then freeze the rest in a ziplock bag.
Anyways serving them on a quarter of a demi baguette with cottage cheese underneath and an ample amount of salt sprinkled on top was so tasty!!! I did microwave the bread and cheese for a minute before adding the burger as I served this once before to some guests with a refridgerated tomato and the mix of hot and cold all in one thing freaked them out. Back to serving suggestions, a glass of red wine goes nicely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment